Thursday 8 November 2012

Bat For Lashes

The Bat For Lashes gig was amazing. I managed to snap a few not so amazing photos on my phone, and a short bit of the song 'Marilyn', which was the first song I heard from the new album.


 

For those of you who don't know about this band (who are from Brighton). Then YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG, it's incredible, and probably the best song to have ever gone into my ears.





Also, instagram have introduced personal webpages now (good one Facebook), so here's the link to mine, follow me @ http://instagram.com/scarlettsometimes! I post a lot of crap on there that I'm sure you'd enjoy or hate and have something to complain about.


1 comment:

  1. aww thank you so much! =)

    AAhh course for creative writing actually sounds totally great! :O
    oh that really sucks, so sorry to hear that :/
    i want to go to university next year, but i'm not really sure what to study. :/
    guess it's really hard to decide on that..

    Yes, i will! wanted to start watching it after finshing lost!
    Oh, so funny that you ask about Buffy :D
    I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEE BUFFY! and just finished watching all seasons before i started watching lost, haha :D
    but i didn't know anyone else who likes it ^^

    i've followed you now ^.^

    i listend to the song and think it's great :)

    ReplyDelete